Monday, June 11, 2012

I'M OUT TODAY- WEDNESDAY

Hello,

I'm out of school until Wednesday- I'm with my daughter at the National History Day Event in Washington , it's a pretty cool competition for high school kids who create projects (presentations, web sites, posters, video, etc) about events in history. You guys would do well in this competition with your artistic skills and creative ideas.


If you want to see more about it go here @ http://www.nhd.org/About.htm


Please note that your 20 X30 is due TODAY, if you want it in the competition! I set up a sign on the shelf next to our paints to show you where to leave your work. I also told the other art teachers to look for your work when they hang the show today. They are expecting you to pass in the work today! :-) If your work is very wet, you could leave it standing on edge in the art office, or on the shelf next to the sign.

Please take home your older painting work this week!

Wednesday we will be cleaning up the studio, then ALL presentations are on Thursday!

Please check the blog daily for more updates this week! Email me if you have questions.

Have a great day!

Powers


P S Check out this site of other student artists and their blogs- cool stuff!!!

See it here @ https://sites.google.com/a/bcdschool.org/roberts/senior-studio-2012